- Navy canvas base
- Removable, regulated hood in navy
- Highest quality Duraflex buckles
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- Dual-adjustment straps, provide the perfect fit
- Extra padding around leg-opening for baby’s comfort
- Supportive shoulder padding for your optimal comfort
- Hand-made from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- Instruction brochure
Each Tula carrier:
- Can be used in both front and back carries
- Can be used from 15-45 pounds (standard sized carriers)
- Standard sized carrier can be used from birth in combination with Tula Infant Insert* (sold separately)
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
- Standard Panel: 15.5" tall, 14” wide at the base, 17” wide at the top
- Toddler Panel: 17.5” tall, 17” wide at the base, 20” wide at the top
- Hip belt: 5.5" height, padding 27" wide, additional webbing extends another approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long)
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
- Shoulder straps: The padded part of strap is 20" when not expanded, and 23" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is 29" long. The toddler's strap is 18" and 21" when expanded and the webbing attached to the strap is 29" long.
*Infants less than 15 pounds must use the Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds (7 kg) must continue using the Tula Infant Insert with the Tula Ergonomic Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.