Skip to content
- The hand-crafted Kringelring features a pliable ring of rainbow colored, beechwood beads threaded on a sturdy elastic band. The smaller plastic rings are made of BPA-free plastic.
- With it's vibrant colors and pleasant rattling sounds, children from around the world have come to love this heirloom quality clutching toy.
- Measuring 3.75" in diameter, the Kringelring is safe for teething and has been tested to the highest EU and US safety standards.
- For HABA responsibility is written in capital letters. We use wood that comes from sustainable forestry in Germany.
- When applying colors, we use multiple layers of water-based, solvent-free lacquers making the surface extremely resistant to wear and tear allowing the toy to be taken from the hand to the mouth.