What’s IN the sunscreen is just as important as what’s NOT. If an ingredient is available organic, we use it. Each and every ingredient is purposefully sourced with great consideration — and they either boost the sunscreen’s SPF value, moisturize like crazy or make sure it’s safely gentle on uber-sensitive skin. And do you know what’s not in them? Chemicals that are potentially harmful to people and the planet like oxybenzone or octinoxate, artificial fragrance, nano particles or parabens.
- Starring organic colloidal oatmeal
- Reef friendly: NO chemical sunscreens, NO artificial fragrance, non-nano zinc
- Pediatrician and dermatologist tested, clinically tested for irritation
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection
- Water Resistant (40 Min)
- NSF/ANSI 305 Certified by Oregon Tilth (Contains Organic Shea Butter & Organic Colloidal Oatmeal)
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 25%, Inactive Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Fractionated Coconut) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Rubus Idaeus (Red Raspberry) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil*, Tocopherol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)*, Calendula Officinalis Flower (Calendula) Flower Extract* *Organic