Discover why Super Baby Food, with over half a million copies sold is the most complete and thoroughly researched infant nutrition resource available for feeding your baby the healthy, organic and money-saving way. Author Ruth Yaron, nationally recognized authority and media veteran shares her sound meticulous research to bring parents:
- The most up-to-date, medically, nutritionally sound information on what to feed babies and toddlers at specific ages and how to prepare and store it safely.
- Handy, alphabetical lists of fruits and vegetables with cooking instructions plus easy baby food storage and freezer tips.
- Money-saving, easy recipes to enhance baby’s development through toddlerhood and beyond! See a sample of baby puree recipes and baby food recipes excerpted from the book right here!
- Ideas for simply adding nutrition to an everyday meal by adding Healthy Extras like kelp, tahini, and nutritional yeast (among others) so that every bites counts.
- Complete list of resources and tips to find organic foods and connect with others online in the Super Baby Food Community.
Excited to get started making your own nutritious baby food with a complete baby food system that is easy to use? Join parents around the world who have used Super Baby Food to feed their Super Baby. Sneak a peek preview inside the pages of the of Super Baby Food.